2008年4月28日月曜日

エックスジャパンのライブ_ヨシキのドラムとシンバル_ヘヴィメタル_ドラム上達_コツ

I broadcast revival live broadcasting of the エックス live if I soak WOWOW about a house. The climax.

Advocate Daiei spray to a cardigan, the left hand on, the right hand; and "Toshi!" I want to do the appeal シンバルthat does not understand which "wants you to say in.

And Yoshiki whom I finish swatting it in the main volume last, and stand up slowly.

ヨシキ to kick to a gong with having held cymbals in the right hand together with the stands!

A gong of Jill Jean falling to the stage back!

ドラム throws the stands!

It is a dive to a drum set by oneself!

Yoshiki who hurls cymbals keeping there being it a lot at a drum bang bang!

Is curry hot?

I hurl the snare!

A スネア of rolling silver!

I already feel dizzy.

But Yoshiki who has cymbals still more! I hurl it!

The last!

I have finished doing it!

ヨシキ who steps out before a drum unsteadily!

Yoshiki who falls down at the end of the tether!

Oh, worship of beauty!
I watched, a good thing.

Still, it is a largeルーディメンツ quantity of psyllium in that in the shin, the seat. I raise a handle and wave psyllium. It is a show in appeal, ヘヴィメタル with a head not a hand! I thought of.

0 件のコメント: