2008年5月1日木曜日

ギター初心者の練習法上達法リードギターのコツ

How much is exercise time of the ギター beginner 初心者?

When I began a guitar, I had a feeling that time and passion were infinite and 練習法 it recklessly because it was a junior high student. When there was many it, there was it when I did it all day long more than eight hours.It is about time when I stick out my chest and was able to be said to "like ギター than 3 degrees meal".


I think that the student may have you practice ドラムit for a longer time no in time like this, but, as for the person who began a ギター since it is it to a member of society, what make time is serious.

But at first, in the way to the guitar beginner breakaway, it is the first step that I can "outrun you 上達法 from the state that I cannot play at all".

So please cut time in order it to be practiced till the who cannot readily make time gets possible to play the cord smoothly busily.

Then should I spare time of ギターのコツ how long in the exercise of the guitar during the beginner?

1st two hours? It is 14 hours in a week?
No, the escape from a 初心者 is possible even if I do not do it so much.

I am enough if I do it severely for approximately 3 hours in a week.
Even one hour is 30 minutes every day 練習, but does not mind either once in 2nd.

When what can 速弾き say 1 plays the guitar,
* I concentrate on it for around 1 hour, and practice.
* I touch the リードギター every day for five minutes.
This becomes important both.

It is a method to "touch the guitar by all means for exercise + daily life five minutes of one hour once in ギター上達 2nd" in recommended exercise time of me.

How?
Did you feel カッティングギターlike there seeming to be it?

0 件のコメント: